Sunday, June 17, 2012

Two Dads on Father's Day


After attending the Sunday morning service, off to lunch at Banapple Tomas Morato. Today being Father's Day, we were blessed to have my Dad with us (Mom passed away 3 years ago). We all ordered from their Entree menu, hmm, everyone was in favor of having a heavy lunch. 

Just a few minutes of waiting and one by one our orders started to arrive.

This is my daughter's Banapple Beef & Sausage Stew. Asked how her lunch was, her reply "it was okay," that being her standard answer to almost everything and anything that we ask her about. Be it about faring in her exams, Wushu training (she was into that for some years), workout, school activities. Based on experience though, it always means a positive thing.

This is my Chicken Breast Parmigiano. This was served with a bottle of hot sauce and liquid seasoning, which was not used by me (or by anyone of us). I just think the red sauce was a bit too much, I had to scrape some of them off. Other than that, I was very satisfied with the whole dish.


This is hubby's Garlic Beef Tapa with Creamed Parsley Egg. He just found the dish a bit too salty, but he did finish the whole thing so that's a good sign!






Hearty Heavenly Breakfast for my growing boy.  We actually had sunny-side up eggs and fried brown rice for breakfast earlier, so you can easily guess that he likes eggs.
My Dad chose to have Herbed Chicken Rolls with Basil Chicken Sauce.  He noticed that they have big servings, but like the rest of us, also finished the whole thing.
With a big meal like that you'd think we don't have room for dessert, right? Wrong! As they say, there's always room for dessert! 


Will post the rest next time!  In the meantime, I continue to be thankful for the chance to celebrate Father's Day with my own Dad and the father of my two children. 


Happy Fathers Day to you great Dads out there!!


No comments:

Post a Comment