Sunday, June 24, 2012

Two Dads on Father's Day - Part 2

After those heavy lunch dishes at last Sunday's Father's Day celebration, here are what we had for dessert.  Not being defensive here, but let me say that this is one of those rare times that we ordered a slice for each of us, it was a real sugar overload!
This is my son's Apple Caramel Slice.

Banoffee Slice for my daughter.
Hubby's cake and coffee combination -- Pecan Pie Slice and a cup of cappuccino
Tiramisu Slice for me, always a dark chocolate fan.
My Dad opted to just have a cup of cafe mocha, but he also had a bite from each of our cake slices. 

The next day, a Monday,  I had to endure a whole day of sugar withdrawals after my sugar overload.  It was sheer willpower to carry on with that day's schedule.

The most important for me was having my Dad and hubby and our kids together at this year's Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment