Thursday, July 19, 2012

Whirlwind

It was unintentional on my part to be this quiet these past weeks.
It's just that recent changes in my environs have kept my waking hours pretty much occupied.  And I mean that in a good way.  Of course including the usual daily concerns of being a wife and a mother.
That being said, I've actually taken photos of one of these homemade sandwich fillings that is becoming a staple in our family.  We've had it in our lunch boxes since last week.  I am in fact making another batch tomorrow morning.  Hopefully my weekend won't be as full as last week's, which means that I'd have the time to post those photos.
Let me say goodbye for now. It's been pretty much a long Wednesday for me.  From house chores during the mornings, then work from mid-afternoon, and a power stretch class, to cap the day, I'm so dead beat.
Hope everything's going well from your end!

No comments:

Post a Comment